Monday, March 8, 2010

enjoying the sunshine and the rain

We have had more sunny days here this winter than usual. I have enjoyed many walks in the park. I've also had our grandson, Garrison here with us a couple weeks lately.
He is truly fun and enjoyable to have around. We went to the coast for a couple of nights at hte end of Febuary. Of course they were the wet days unlike the sunny days afew days before. I still really enjoyed it. We had a condo with an Ocean view so I got to see it alot. I kept the window open a crack so that I could listen to it. I went and walked on the beach even though I got wet. It really wasn't too cold and there wasn't a lot of people. Spring is coming and I'm truly enjoying watching the trees and plant bud out nad get their leaves.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom! I have been enjoying the beginnings of spring too! I plan to make a post letting people know that you have started a blog, but Anthony is waiting for his computer time; so it will have to wait.

    ReplyDelete