Sunday, May 23, 2010
Gardening&Quilting
We've been trying to plant our garden. It's been raining for several days now so We have been held up on planting, but what is planted is getting watered good. I've also been quilting on my sister, Mary & her husband, Joel's 25th Aniversary Quilt that Wenona & I are making for them. Their Anniversary is June 22, so we need to get it finished so we can send it to them soon. We are not sure if we will be going to the Brewster Campout this year. I have a cold that is hanging on. I'll be glad when it is gone. We enjoyed our time in WA. when we went to River & Jilliana's Wedding. It was very nice. It was nice to see everyone and get to catchup on everyone's lives. We got to visit with Bro. Earl & Sis. Joan VanVolkenburg. We all stayed at the same motel in Olympia. We sure enjoyed our time with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope you cold is better and that we'll get to see you at the campout! I think I might post a quick blog to let people know you have a blog now.
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to see that you have a blog! It has been a while since we have been able to make it over to Oregon and visit with you and your dear Hubby. Coming from Idaho isnt a far drive but things have been crazy. Hope to get to see you soon.
ReplyDelete