Friday, August 2, 2013
Life at 55
My life has greatly changed in the last 2 years. I've had my daugther's family fall apart. I had to move my father in with me. My husband pasted away. One of my granddaughters pasted away also. I've reached 55, which I didn't really expect to do. So, I'm at a new stage in my life. A little scary at times & very different. I've never been here before, so it's kind of a n adventure. Some Sunny days, some cloudy days, but God will see me through it all. I'm just so very thankful for my family & friends, but most thankful for God being always with me! I will always Miss & Treasure All the Precious Memories! But there will be lots of Precious Times ahead. So, I'll go steady forward.............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment